Piano Recital

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 11:38 PM

Monday, January 26, 2009


IMG_6529, originally uploaded by caine975.

I have 2 recitals a year, this one being my Christmas one. It was so huge, I was VERY fortunate that they let me have it at the church building. I had 26 students perform, which meant with families, OVER 80 showed up! It was very emotional for me, to see what I'm doing in such a grand mass. It was the best recital yet! I was very proud of them ALL! I was very excited for Malia to perform in her very first recital. She did awesome! This was Kirra's 6th (I think). I also had my cousin, Katie, and my dad perform too. Greyson (my nephew) couldn't make it this time, but he would have rocked! It's fun to have my family so involved! I could not have been more proud! Thank you to my parents for putting up with me while learning. I'm so glad they made me stick with it and didn't listen to my complaining for 7 years! They obviously knew what they were doing. :)

0 comments: