I'm a Hyper-Hypo

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 12:51 AM

Tuesday, January 27, 2009


IMG_7279, originally uploaded by caine975.

Stew got a new helmet for Christmas to use snowboarding. It has speakers and he can hook up his IPhone. Now he has no excuse to miss my calls. LOL Scott also got a new hat. Love the tip, Scott. :) All I could think about, every time I saw Stew, was the SNL skit with Mike Meyers and Nicole Kidman. A favorite!! I kept saying to him..."you want some chocolate?" Hilarious! He loves his new hat. He also got a new hat similar to Scott's. I told him, now all we need to do, is to move to Scotland. It just fits him!

1 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Oh my gosh, totally! When I saw this picture I said "I'm a Hyper Hypo"!!! I busted up when I saw that you wrote that too... so dang funny. We recently showed that to our kids because we say that phrase all the time... I did not realize there were parts in that skit our kids would find apalling... oops.