Here we are in our Christmas Sunday bests! We were practical with the girls outfits. Usable all year. :) The best was the touch of red. They LOVED their purses from Grammie too! They got crazy taking pictures. To get Julia to smile "normal" is quite the task. I swear she was a KISS fan before she was born. LOL Liam did pretty good with pics, considering all he wanted was his bed. Nap time! It was a very relaxing Sunday. I actually got to sit with the family. Usually on Christmas Sunday, I'm playing the organ, playing for the choir, or even giving a talk. It's been YEARS since I sat with them on Christmas Sunday. It was wonderful! We actually had our Christmas program the week before, because this particular Sunday was special speakers, so I had played the piano the week before. Hence the "free" Sunday. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Beautiful family!! We have issues with trying to get a decent smile out of a couple of our kids too. I love the one of the three girls together with their purses. Too cute!
I love the jazzy red purses... looks like something Aunt Trisha would surprise them with... too cute. And hey, you look like a HOTTIE... just gorgeous. I like the idea of "wearables"... you really don't get as much use out of red and green dresses.
what a beautiful couple you make! stew looks slim and trim... you look beautiful! and the kids are darling!! i love the playfulness in all the pics just being girls!
Post a Comment