Party Party 2009

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 1:02 AM

Tuesday, January 27, 2009


IMG_7380, originally uploaded by caine975.

We love New Year's Eve! We always bust out games and movies! This was Malia's first time staying awake! About 11:00, we lost Stew and Julia. But Stew always wakes up just in time! We watched almost 3 full shows. (Our new Christmas ones) We played about 5 different games. Our favorite being Jenga. Before going to bed, Liam and Stew played a little one-on-one. Liam loves slam dunkin' it! We made some candy to eat while waiting and then busted out the good ol' Martinelli's to ring in the New Year! Happy New Year everybody!

1 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Way to go FESTIVE VAN BUSKIRKS! I love that you consider this a family party night. I totally need to get on board, usually I drag my feet about letting the girls stay up because I don't enjoy their crankiness the next day. You win for being the FUN parents!