Random Pictures for December

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 12:18 AM

Tuesday, January 27, 2009


IMG_7027, originally uploaded by caine975.

Here are a few pics of Julia and Liam. Julia makes us laugh EVERYday! If you have daughters, this is a normal sight. Coloring while watching TV, while wearing a princess dress, ballet shoes, and a ski hat. I LOVE her! Also, she gets herself dressed for dance (which can be very interesting), but this day I couldn't resist her! She begged to wear the scarf I was wearing. It was too cute on her, so how could I say no. :) She was so festive in her class all ready for Christmas! The pics of Liam, he is wearing an outfit the Ostlund's gave him for his birthday. They actually gave it to him in June (Tracey's so on the ball!) and I was so excited that it fit him! My little boy! Thank you Ostlund's!

0 comments: