I love Easter! I don't know if it's because my birthday is so close, or the candy, or all the colors! I always loved the Easter cartoons, because they always had tons of colored eggs! I love color! We dye 5 dozen eggs every year. Each child gets to decorate about a dozen each. My family had a tradition growing up to use ALL colors of crayons, not just the wax one that comes in the box. Something I introduced to Stew. It makes it more fun and the designs are endless. We always run out of eggs before our ideas. :) You can't tell very much from the picture, but each egg is decorated differently. From a football to grapes to just a zig zag design. My kids love it just as much as I do. Stew even gets to put his artistic ability to play. Our church started at 9am, so we did our traditional egg hunt after church. But, Liam spotted one on his way out the door (the one with him on his belly). After church he only wanted the candy! (must take after me) The girls wore their dresses from Michelle and Dallin's wedding. We just added a little sweater and some new shoes. Ta-Da! New outfit!
Easter Time
Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 11:15 AM
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute Easter pics... I love Easter too! Happy to see you put those green dresses to work... they look darling with the little sweaters. My Shailey had easily outgrown hers long before the next Easter... lucky you for teeny girls :).
Post a Comment