Our Princess turns 7!

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 10:54 AM

Friday, September 11, 2009


Our little Malia turned 7 in March! Disneyland's theme this year is all about the birthdays! If you go ON your birthDAY, you get in free. We have passes, so she got a gift card in the amount of the entrance fee... $59!! So, of course we had to celebrate her birthday at Disneyland. The happiest place on Earth! The girls had the day off from school, but Stew had to work. So, it was just me and the 4 kids. It was a blast. A lot of people looked at me, like I was crazy to be alone with the kids. But, they are very good kids and I didn't even worry. I didn't even need "Mommy's Little Helper" for Liam. (I don't even own one, he's that good!) Malia is our princess through and through! Her favorite color is pink. Her favorite princess is I Know You (a.k.a. Princess Aurora. She's called her this since she was 2 and singing along with the song!) She loves to dance and looks forward to the dance recital every year where she can perform! She loves loves LOVES ballet and wants to be one when she grows up. We've thought of putting her in professional ballet classes, but she loves her Aunt Trisha's class so much, she doesn't want to quit! We love our Malia and we're so glad she's a part of our family!

0 comments: