Preschool Graduation

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 1:07 PM

Friday, September 11, 2009


This was a fun day! The kids were so excited! We had a little show to showoff the things they learned. They sang the ABC's forwards and backwards, the days of the week, months of the year, the flag salute and a few others that were favorites of mine from my childhood. They were all so cute! I'm excited to do preschool again! Out of the 9 kids, only 3 are not going to kindergarten, and I'm lucky to get them again. I love teaching preschool! We made graduation hats out of construction paper and yarn. I had taken their picture with Stew's graduation robe the week before, so their parents could have a picture with a gown. It was very huge and funny! ;)

1 comments:

Mad Queen said...

You GO Pre-school teaching Mama! LOVE their cute graduation caps.... love the pretty party setting too...cakes on different levels... very classy. Did you make all of the cakes? Never saw those... maybe one is a jello cake in a circle shape... beautiful job.