Many of you know, that Stew is an art teacher and a true artist. He has an opinion over everything artistic. From decorating the house, to the paper on our blog. I was trying something new, with Trisha, and so I changed the paper. Well, Stew's sassy way of having an opinion over the blog is to change the name. Hence the name of the blog is "Kristine's Blog" and Stew's name is eliminated. So, to be stubborn, I will leave it. These are our arguments. I guess I should be glad it's just over blog paper. ha ha. So, for now, it's not the Van Buskirk Family, but MY rendition of MY family. :) Enjoy Stew!
And for those of you who can't hear the tone of my voice, this is all in fun, and there is no counseling needed. ha ha! That'll be next week, when I put up wall paper in our bedroom!
Artist Husband
Posted by Kristine Van Buskirk at 9:17 PM
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Doesn't he realize just because there 's another boy in the family he's still out numbered?? :)
Nathan doesn't even read our blog...Huh! Those boys!
Ya, I try to keep our blog as 'manly' as possible. I have been looking for a new background page for ours too. For the record... I think your new background is cute(in a manly way)!
Hey, this is Danny. This isn't a response to this particular post, but just in general to your guys' blog. First of all, you have a beautiful family and I dig your beard (and your taste in music and profession); I'd grow one if Sarah would let me. Of course she would if I really wanted to (notice how I try to pretend like I have agency in my own home!). Anyhow, best wishes with everything and tell your wife Sarah went to bed already so I'll show her Kristine's message tomorrow.
Hey Kristine Thanks for checking out my blog! I love to get comments it makes it worth while... Anyways we're coming to Cali March 14 until the day after Easter. Maybe we can all do a beach trip or something... I'm sure I will see you at Church :)
Alright, I just figured that I would open up a can of worm and give my opinion here! Kristine, by now you should know that it is inheirent in him to be opinionated!! You could have the opinion of Grandpa Archibald come out of Stew someday and then you will get a story with an opinion. It really doesn't matter because HE IS RIGHT!!
okay, this blog is HILARIOUS. I am totally laughing! This is a blog entry that makes people want to respond... not just la la la, cute kid pictures, but something interesting we can ALL relate to (well the normal married couples that is... and hey I can reccommend a FEW marriage therapists... not that I am admitting anything... I have friends in low places... well you know me better than than.. ha!) So when I first looked at your blog I thought, "Hey, their cute family boarder is gone! I LOVED that boarder... why in the world would they go from that amazing bit of unique artwork to just a green box that says "kristine's blog"... then I read the blog... so funny! I am totally laughing. I say pick your battles to both of you. AND, you know you have an AWESOME marriage if what you fight about is blog background paper. Seriously, you have a super marriage! But I have to say I laughing picturing Stew in his "stubborn" mode... I have seen that before and while it has its scariness, it is funny too. Remember your family wins for the stubborn streaks! Mine wins for intensity and vocal, meaning LOUD. Love you guys!
Post a Comment