I can no longer say "dresses," because we now have added pants. :) Here are the Easter outfits on Sunday. No, I didn't make these, (the question asked a lot at church) but I bought them at Marshall's with the matching doll dresses. They were only $17! Great deal and they were so cute! Julia chose to dress her teddy bear, instead of a doll, but that was cute too. Liam had a matching shirt, which was Greyson's. And so Stew and I wore red also. Not your usual Easter color, but hey, who made the rules! Our darling cherubs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You guys sure looked cute!
I'm a huge Marshall's shopper and have seen those dresses there. The matching doll dress is so cute. I told myself if I had a girl I would buy them. For now I'm sticking to ties and belts. :) Your kids look adorable.
Your girls have gotten so beautiful! I love the dresses!
P.S. Liam looks adorable also!
Wow, you scored on the dresses... they are gorgeous! And they match their dolls... holy cow that is amazing. I totally thought mom helped you to make dresses and coordinating doll dresses... but then again she is so busy these days. Your family is adorable... and HAPPY TO SEE you got your BLOG PHOTO TITLE back up!!! Haaaa!
Love you!
Oh and I love Kirra's RED SHOES... just gorgeous... and Mr. Liam butter ball.. love his squishy fat cheekie face. Kiss him for me!
oh what i miss out being so darn far away! beautiful family really Kris... cracks me up how much malia looks like her mamma... seeing you soon!!!! hooray for that!
Very cute Kristine!! P.S. I am so happy that you had a little boy!!!
Post a Comment