Born a BOY!

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 1:52 PM

Friday, March 28, 2008


102_5871, originally uploaded by caine975.

A funny Liam story. I can't believe already, at 4 mo. old, how different things make Liam excited, than with the girls. Animals make him go crazy and cars. Very cute! But the best was the other day at Trisha's house. Liam does not like to lay on the floor (spoiled, I know) and at home he just cries until a sister picks him up. I was at Trisha's working on recital things with her, for our combined recital in May. Liam was cranky, and so I laid him on Aleigh's floor. (My first idea to put him...toys, pink kitchen, etc.) He was still crying. Trisha suggested putting him on Greyson's floor. DUH! He stopped crying immediately, and just looked around in awe. He laid in there for over a half hour without a cry. He just laid there kicking his legs and cooing. I guess he really does like "boy" toys, instead of the girl ones. He was so happy to be surrounded with trains, cars, and cowboy stuff. Here are some pics of him with Greyson's things. He's so DARLING!

2 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Ya, even that young they know the difference between boy and girl toys. Hey, the combined recital you and Trisha are doing, is it dance and piano? I would love to come. When and where is it? Let me know!

Mad Queen said...

Mr. Cowboy rocker! I love his fat belly hanging over his jeans. Looks like he's got them "can't see my belt buckle blues".... ha! I love this "boy" story... you are at the beginning of it all, it is so much fun.
love you!