St. Patrick's Day Dinner

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 4:28 PM

Wednesday, March 26, 2008


102_5813, originally uploaded by caine975.

Growing up we had a tradition that my mom would make us dinner with green food coloring. It was pretty fun to see what she had made green. So, I continue this tradition with my family. This year I made pancakes, eggs, and even died the apple juice and milk. The girls loved it! It looked a little scary, but we ate it! I made pancakes and eggs, because it was a dance/piano day, and that's crazy enough. This was quick and easy. They thought they were eating greens eggs and ham.

3 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

How fun, disgusting, but fun! :) Hey and I noticed you changed your background and you are now 'The Van Buskirk Family Blog' once again. Congrats on being a complete family again! ;)

korie said...

Yeah that looks yummy! Holidays are so fun with kids! It was good to see you for a minute!

Mad Queen said...

Way to be festive! And hey, way cool glasses... are those your everyday glasses? you are so fun and funky. And, love the photo of you and stew... you hair looks so pretty, looks like you cut it shorter and with layers... and i like it straight! so pretty girl! way to go mom to keep the tradition going even though it was your crazy piano day. You GO girl.