Background Paper

Posted by Kristine Van Buskirk at 10:35 AM

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Okay, so I've seen all these cute blogs with cute paper. I found a friends site that directed me how to do it. SO SIMPLE! Here is the link that I used for directions.

www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com

I loved all the paper, but couldn't find one that said ME. Until I found these fun colorful circles at shabbyprincess.com. Now that's me! I love color! Check out my house and you can tell! :)

Enjoy. It's all free!

2 comments:

Silly Monkeys said...

Thanks! I am the same way. I have seen so many cute blogs. I have been trying to figure out how to change the background to fit me. Love your background. Now, lets see if I can change my blog background. Thanks again for the info. Missy.

Unknown said...

How funny that you found me! I can't figure out how to find people on the blog sites. This is the blog I update more regularly than the one you found. How Fun! I'll have to add you all to my page. I've tried to get Michelle on board too with no luck either.

- MB