I (Stew) got this video from my sister, Tara. You have to be able to laugh at this. If not, then you are dead inside.
Happy St. Paddy's Day
Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 5:58 PM
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 5:58 PM
I (Stew) got this video from my sister, Tara. You have to be able to laugh at this. If not, then you are dead inside.
Original design by Free CSS Templates | Converted by eBlog Templates | Tastelessly Blogger Template
5 comments:
That was sooo funny! I laughed so hard!
Was that Tara under the mask? hehe
Playing the bagpipe has buffed up my arms. Oh yeah...I am now sponsored by Guiness.
That was sooo funny! My little boy wanted me to play it again!
You are nuts and so is the guy in the green t-shirt...NUTS.
Post a Comment