Hair Cuts!

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 12:25 AM

Tuesday, March 04, 2008


102_5765, originally uploaded by caine975.

I recently cut the girls hair. Mostly, because Julia still had uneven hair from when I grew out her bangs, and Malia's was so long, it was getting hard to maintain out of the shower. (Since we're the ones brushing and drying it. She's still learning) They both love their "new" looks. I cut off over 12 inches on Malia and about 6 inches from Julia. Aren't they cute?! I also thought they would be good summer/wedding hair cuts for Michelle's wedding in June. Still playing! Having girls is fun. Liam's first haircut? We'll see.

5 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Oh my gosh... they look darling! I have always loved Malia's hair in a bob and now Julia... miss big girl. They are stunning... their eyes pop out. I love Julia's red polkadot bow. Good job Mommy. Now if only Aunt Tracey would buckle down and cut Jonas' hair... now that would be somethin..."beat it kid, we don't play with girls".. ha!

Mad Queen said...

Okay, I forgot I have to click on the photo to see more... some gorgeous photos of Malia. Wowwee girl. I was thinking her hair is thinner than her momma's, but looking at that wad of hair she is holding, maybe I remember incorrectly??? hmmmmm.

Casey said...

Funny. I have been trying to get everyones hair cut now for weeks and I haven't had the time. I finally decided to rent a movie for everyone and cut hair last night for FHE. Not very spiritual but I got the job done. Tim went first (since his is the hardest and I have no idea how to do boy haircuts.) and then they all took turns. It took almost the whole movie and I was warn out. I don't think I could do hair for real. Anyway, this morning while I was doing the dishes I thought, I should have taken pictures to put on the blog. Oh well. And then I just opened yours and their you are being a great mom remembering to take pix. I'll learn someday.

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Sooo darling! That must have been hard for you to do, so worth it though! Love the stamp on Julia's head! ;)

Sarah said...

Hello Kristine! I am glad you found our blog...I love blog hopping too! How does Stew know Wes? It is so great to see how wonderfully you are doing! You have a GORGEOUS family and I love the girls haircuts! Hello to Stew also...where is he teaching? Thanks for the links to your sisters blogs...it is so fun to see everybody now! Hope you have great day! I'll be back to visit:)
Sarah