Easter Sunday!

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 2:03 PM

Friday, March 28, 2008


102_5908, originally uploaded by caine975.

Here are some pics from decorating the eggs, to finding them the next morning. My mom bought us 60 eggs (WOW!!) and the girls had a blast decorating them. Stew and I even got into the fun. Kirra, our little photographer, took a lot of these pictures too. That's how I got to be in so many. (Thank you Kirra!). Happy Easter!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

This is teh cutest picture I have ever seen! I love it!

Mad Queen said...

Oh, wow, I almost forgot to click on the photo to see more photos! How darling that Mr. Liam got a set of Easter peoples? How cute is that! Love the photos of the girls doing their hunt... cracks me UP that you California people always have your hunts INDOORS... not until I moved to Indiana where it often snows at Easter did I have hunts OUTSIDE... it has plagued me ever since why would egg hunts in our family in CA be indoors. Can you answer me that? Even here, we had ours outdoors at a park... rain or shine, it is outdoors. Too funny.

I also love seeing Malia's missing teeth... she looks adorable. And nice subtle yellow shirt Stew... maybe he gets lost with all those girls running around. It may be a good idea to put Liam in bright yellow too??!

Love you guys!

Stewart Van Buskirk said...

Tracey, that is Don Lugo GOLD! I'm just having a little bit of Alma Mater pride. Actually it is an old B-Ball warm up shirt from HS that I wear when I need something to throw on. It also happens to be extremely comfortable.

Silly Monkeys said...

I have to agree. This is the cutest picture. I love it when you can get everyone to smile at the same time. Especially a little handsome man.